Author Topic: Registering for matches  (Read 1117 times)

LukeHilton

• Expert
Registering for matches
« on: October 06, 2016, 07:13:38 AM »
Hey guys, so I can't seem to figure out how to pre-register for upcoming matches. Are they still putting them up a month in advance?
"Ride it like you ain't got a dime in it"

The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

BrianK

• Master
    • Krampert's Finest
Re: Registering for matches
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 09:09:43 AM »
I find Practiscore to be a very unfriendly program, but it can be done. I use it because I must but certainly not out of choice.

If you're looking for an Augusta match do a search for "maine practical shooters". Or at least I think that's what has worked for me in the past. I think a search for "Augusta maine" might also give you what you want.

Hampden is a crap shoot. I have the hardest time finding their matches. Maybe someone can come in here and  let us know how to find them.

In the past I've found that they can be found on Practiscore before they're mentioned on this forum but I don't know if there's any rule to that effect.

Lee Cabana

• Global Moderator
  • High Master
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 03:54:22 PM »
The easiest way is to go to www.practiscore.com and click the "matches" tab.  Search for either Augusta or Hampden.   Same with the results.
"a pretty quick hit is better than a lightning-fast miss."

Bullzeye

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2016, 01:28:16 PM »
I punched in the search box for match on PractiScore w/ Augusta or Augusta Maine and it found SHARPE shooters gun club Augusta GA  :o  >:(

Lee Cabana

• Global Moderator
  • High Master
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2016, 02:44:48 PM »
Luke -

It turns out the best search word is "Maine". 

Lee

Bullzeye

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2016, 08:49:30 PM »
Just tried punching in the word "Maine" on search matches on practiscore , no active matches shown  :o

Lee Cabana

• Global Moderator
  • High Master
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2016, 05:54:37 AM »
Luke - I just tried it, too and saw now matches. They just haven't been set up yet.  Jamie mentioned to me that he'd be getting the Augusta winter matches set up in the the next few days. 

Jamiethesquid

• Administrator
  • High Master
  • A75759
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2016, 02:43:57 PM »
I have just set up the December-March matches in practiscore. The Registration for the December opens today at 3pm
2015 will be my best year yet! Rocking the CZ!!!